skip to Main Content

There are approx. one billion vehicles in the world, among cars, motorcycles and lorries, and each of them is made up by approx. 30,000 single components.
Only 30% of them are directly produced by car manufacturers (OEM-Original Equipment Manufacturer); the remaining 70% is produced by different companies, better known as Tier1.
Oldrati Group operates at international level in close contact with the main manufacturers of vehicles, directly with OEM firms, and also with the entire Tier 1 Automotive Supplier chain.


Back To Top
×Close search